26 March 2011

Whew! Another Great Week

This has been an absolutely busy week. I don't know when things are going to slow down (probably when I get back to the States) but I don't really know if I want it to quite yet. Our trip through the Umbria region was awesome. There was so much history and tradition in these hills that it's impossible to recount all of it.

This is from Norcia. My photos from Orvieto haven't uploaded yet.
The only place we went today was Orvieto to see the Eucharistic miracle. This particular miracle was when the priest doubted the legitimacy of the Eucharist and asked for a sign. During one of his masses, as he broke the bread, it began bleeding. The cloth that the blood fell on was saved and is hung above a side chapel. In this church as well there is the art that inspired Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel. It was an awesome day.

I'm really starting to miss my friends back home. Keep me in your prayers as my trip in Europe comes to a close within the next 30 days.

Ciao, my friends.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment