03 March 2011

Spring Break... Already?

Ok, so I almost forgot to post again. This is starting to become a habit. But I guess the saying is true: close only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades, and nuclear war.
This is a picture I never anticipated would grace my blog when I began.
Anywho (it has been awhile since I've used it, so I'm going to start using it again :-P) Well... Spring Break has started for me. Kind of unfathomable. It's March. The beginning of March. Oh well. That just means that I'm off to Germany and Austria on Saturday! Woot!
For those of you who don't know or can't read, this ^ ^ is Germany. Of course, if you can't read then we have much bigger issues at hand.
I'll be flying into Hamburg Saturday night and then going immediately to Berlin the following morning unless I find something awesome to do in Hamburg. Then we'll travel south through Nuremberg to our third destination, Munich. So excited!

We finish our week in Austria.
O look.... it's Austria... Imagine that...
Vienna! We'll travel all the way across Austria to Vienna, meeting up with Lauren and Claire. Tomorrow is going to be relaxing, and I'll need it since I'm going to be moving non-stop after Saturday. 

I would really appreciate hearing from you all while I travel through Germany and Austria. It's always nice to hear from friends and family as I make my way. I'll have my laptop with me. I know, I know. You were afraid that you wouldn't have the pleasure of reading my blog over break, but I am to please. I love and miss you all and can't wait to tell you everything I've seen and done when I return back to the good ol' United States of America. Ciao! A prego!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment