17 March 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Italy Unification Day!

Today has been pretty crazy when coupled with last night. The 17th of March is when Italy was officially unified as one complete country 150 years ago. It's funny... Benedictine is older than Italy. Went out with Dylan to Lion's Fountain (pretty much an American bar) for a drink or two to honor both St. Pat and Italy before heading back to the Villa to relax for the night.

You know, it's weird to think that I'm going to be back to the states in about a month; yet I have SOOO much planned to do before I leave. It's crazy. Siena and San Gimingnano this weekend. The latter is known as a city of towers. At its peak, there were over 70 towers in the town. It should be pretty awesome from what I've heard from people who have already gone. Sunday, of course, is AS Roma v. Fiorentina. Can't wait for that! Umbria and Perugia next week... it never ends! haha

This was at a church in Vienna and for the life of me I can't remember the name. I apologize if any of these are repeats... I lose track sometimes... :-P


What else... what else... There really isn't much more that happened today. Maybe something interesting will happen tonight? Maybe? If so, I'll update again. But... seeing as I don't have anything else to say... buonasera!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment