30 March 2011

I Have a Headache

I figured I'd knock out part of my blog post in the title.

Anyway... today was our final/last class with Francesco. Rome won't be quite the same experience without our great tour guide showing us the ins and outs of the city. It has been less than a day and I already miss him and his dry sense of humor.

On a more annoying note... I was supposed to find out if I was hired for RA today around 7 my time... it is now past 10... Yay for BC running on time per usual. I promise as soon as I find out if I got it or not I will pass along the information!

This weekend I'll be heading to Bologna and Pesaro with Father Meinrad. It should be a good weekend. More on that when I get more information, but I'm really looking forward to spending some time with him.

Tomorrow I have a Italiano quiz and a bar-b-q with those not heading out for trips tomorrow evening. This has become a bittersweet few days for me. I want to return to the things I know and love in the states, but I also know that as soon as I get on that plane in Rome I will want to stay a few more months.

Picture taken the night of the Unification. They had similar lightings elsewhere around Florence.


Ah yes, I can't forget the most recent thing to have happened! Father Meinrad, Pietro, Anne, McKenna, Stacey, and I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's always fun to watch the genius of that movie.

I think that's it guys. Pray for me!

Ciao a tutti!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment