04 March 2011

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

That's right! Germany is tomorrow! Hell yea! This is going to be awesome. I love history, so this is going to be an awesome trip for me. I'll be immersed in WWI, WWII, and Cold War history first hand. So excited!

This is in my future!
I'm meeting Veronica in Florence tomorrow afternoon for lunch before I go and then leaving for Pisa around 3:30. Then we fly out around 6:40. Man oh man. It's hard to put into words what tomorrow is going to be like, but I'm ready for it.

Enough of that. Today, Will, Kenny, Nathan, and I ventured into Florence since the Villa is practically empty. I ended up buying a Tuscan cookbook (so I can cook for you all when I return) and an awesome leather-bound journal. It's a leather sleeve that I can keep changing journals. It's one of my favorite things I've purchased thus far. But yea... tomorrow is going to come really quickly. I haven't packed completely yet, but it shouldn't take me that long.

Anywho, that's about all I've got at the moment. I don't know if I'll be updating later tonight or not, but be on the lookout for my first post from Germany! Pictures will go up as soon as I can manage, so look for Hamburg up in the right corner in the next few days.

God bless, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment