01 March 2011

Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

Today has been interesting... but not in the things that I've done, just in the way that I've been feeling. It's funny how detached it can make you feel being in another time zone, another city, let alone another country. I really can't explain it either. It shouldn't be that big of a deal and I really wouldn't notice it if the same thing were to occur in the States, but there is something different about this, I guess.

Anyway. After classes today Father asked if we could watch Naked Gun tonight. I said sure, perche no! So that's what I did with my evening. Afterwards, Father and a few of us smoked cigars and pipes as we watched the rain gently fall in Settignano.


Right now I'm just preparing myself for Spring Break. Gotta get some laundry done and whatnot. Anyway... that's about it for tonight. Thanks again for the 1000 hits. I never thought I'd get there in my semester let alone in one month. I love you guys!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment