28 March 2011

A Monday is Still a Monday No Matter Where You Are...

So I woke up today a little under the weather, which is quite ironic since it was storming. I took some medicine and wrapped up in my bed to sleep off whatever it was that was ailing me. That plan did not work for long so I pulled out my laptop and started to watch The Big Bang Theory.



So that's how I've spent most of my day until I got up and went to the Supermarket for the last time in Florence... tear...

Otherwise, things are going really well. I just started my paper for Father Meinrad on the Knights Templar. Things are quickly starting to wrap up in Florence and in two weeks time I will be in Rome. Rome has always been my favorite city to study and I can't wait to finally be there! I feel like all of my posts lately have been lame... sorry! :-D

Catch you guys soon!

God bless!

Apparently there was a miscue with one of the pictures I posted earlier. Sorry to any of those that saw that. People don't seem to understand the internet is a free forum where things are going to be shared... anywho... replaced the picture. Stupid people annoy me...

No comments:

Post a Comment