28 February 2011

What's This Webcam Thingy Do?

Ok, I have a video ready for tonight but it won't load until later this evening. So I'll post this and you can expect the video to be up in the morning (my time).



I can't decide if I want to do this again while I'm abroad. It's a lot of work trying to figure out what you're going to say... especially when you don't write it down. It's also quite difficult when I don't have the tools in order to edit it properly... so my apologies in advance for any technical hiccups/crappyness. Maybe I'm just not cut out to do vlogs? Who knows. I'll try again after Spring Break I think. Perhaps I'll write a script for that one...

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dominic,
    I think your vlog was a success. Altho, the music had nothing to do with anything, even tho it was good ; ) Your blog seems to be gettings snazzier. I like the pics at the top, and the new font on the title of the page. Very cool. The end. = ]
    love,
    Shannon

    PS: I miss you
    PPS: you're welcome on the 1000 hits ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOW; Dominic: We are glad you are having wonderfull time and seeing alot of Europe. (Where History is all around you! ) You are doing all the things I would have LOVED to DO. This is once in a life time for alot of people. THE WORLD IS A BOOK AND THOSE WHO DO NOT TRAVEL READ ONLY ONE PAGE.-- St.Augustine. There is Web Site you might want to look in to; Vatican Museums, here is what i got. Try it. miv.vatican.va/3_EN/page/MV_Home.html MISS YOU!!!
    WE LOVE YOU, GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE. NANI AND POPO

    ReplyDelete