22 February 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

First: there is no real reason for the post to be named as such. Just couldn't think of anything better to use, and that was the first thing to pop into my head.
So what did I do today... classes... basketball again... wine... more wine...
Then... the group ended up watching the Italian Job. The 'Job' takes place in Venice, so I got a sneak peek, so to speak, of the city I'm going to be visiting this weekend.
I really won't have anything fun or interesting to say until Friday. I'm sorry guys! On the bright side, I've made it super simple to comment on my posts: all you need to do is hit the "Comment" button and then type away.

Part of me wants to go into a psychological discussion with myself about things that have been going on around the Villa, but I can't find myself in the right state of mind to be able to do it clearly. I'd really love to hear from you guys, even if it's a friendly reminder or some advice. I always like to hear from familiar people.

Tomorrow I have another trip into town for class -- so I might actually have some interesting stories and pictures tomorrow. Anywho...

God bless!

1 comment: