14 February 2011

Lazy Monday

I have hit the lull in the semester. Classes are into their repetitive nature that just wears at me. I'm still enjoying it, but the length of these classes is almost too much sometimes. Aside from school, nothing really has happened today. I decided to not attend the soccer game on Wednesday and wait until March 20th to see AS Roma play.

Well, I guess something new or interesting happened today. Last week Giovanni asked if anyone would be interested in being an extra in a play in Florence. So I'm an extra in a Florentine production of The Glass Menagerie. This makes me laugh because BC will be doing the same exact play at the same exact time. So instead of going to Verona and Padua this weekend, I'll be in Florence yet again. Both Nathan and Dan will be gone for the weekend, so that'll be interesting to be the only one in the room for yet another weekend.

I'm sorry I haven't taken any new pictures recently, so I'm posting older ones. As soon as I go on another trip that warrants bringing my camera, I will post more recent pics.
The amphitheater in Lucca.
This trip has been both taxing and exhilarating at the same time. I miss all my friends back at BC terribly (especially after some great news from Gus) but I know I'm called to be here.

Until we meet again, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment