25 February 2011

Venice!

This has been a LONG day, but a very good one. We arrived in Venice around 9:30 and walked around for a bit before taking a trek across the main bridge to our hotel. That was an interesting experience since they misunderstood our booking; fortunately, I was able to figure out a particulalry easy remedy to the problem. We ended up hanging out until about seven o’clock (all ten of us) before heading into Venice for the night.
A chilly welcome to Venice. Beautiful city!
I ended up buying a mask while I was in Venice tonight. When I get back to the Villa I will begin to upload pictures of said mask and from the weekend itself. Ran into quite a few Americans tonight and actually hung out with a few students who are in Rome for the semester from the University of Maryland. They were really awesome so I ended up going to a bar with them where they were playing live jazz music. It was a perfect way to end my night.

Yes, there are random drunk people in this picture... no idea... but the ones in masks are the ones I know.

God bless everyone! I’ll try and update some time tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. haha You guys look so cool! If you run into any University of Dallas kids, let me know! :D
    <3 Kelsey C

    ReplyDelete