12 February 2011

Wandering

Do you know what time it is?
Tool Time!
Sorry... got distracted... at least I waited a few days for another 90s reference. That makes it better, right?

Today was pretty chill. It was a great change of pace. Most of my group went to Siena for the day, so I decided to take my alone time and explore Florence in a more intimate way. It was awesome just marveling at the great things around Firenze. I was looking for a place to find a Mahjongg set, but I have been fruitless so far. On top of my freedom, I was finally able to sleep in!!

As I was getting back on the bus for Settignano, I ran into Father Meinrad so we were able to catch up on our adventures of the day. People started rolling back in from their trip around three or four, so I went to the lounge to hang out with them. It was just a relaxing day in general as we talked about classes, soccer, and trips that we are planning. Talked to Will, and we'll probably make it to Sicily and Calabria the first weekend of April. I'm really excited for that.

Now I'm watching AS Roma v. Napoli. I can't believe I'll be going to my first international calcio (soccer) game on Wednesday. That game will be Fiorentina v. Internazional (Inter Milan). I will be seeing Roma play on the 20th of March.

God bless!
Felt bad for almost posting without a picture from Italy. As great as Home Improvement is...

No comments:

Post a Comment