24 February 2011

Well... This day was more interesting than I had originally figured...

I didn't think that today would be quite as... colorful... as it ended up becoming -- thus why I had chosen to update for the most part yesterday.
The inside of the dome at the Duomo. Say that ten times fast.
We had a quiz today, which I did really well on, in Italiano. Then after Father Meinrad's class a group of us, including myself, cooked dinner for the night. We made chicken and shrimp alfredo with a pork roll thing. Then for dessert, we made tiramisu. It was all spectacular. I have a LONG night ahead of me. Our train for Venice leaves @ 4 am. So we're going down to Florence tonight and will spend a few hours in the station waiting to board. At nine o'clock, though, I have a wine tasting. It should be fantastic. But that's about it guys.

I miss you guys. Say hi to your respective state for me. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment