11 February 2011

My Blue Suede Shoes

I'm sure plenty of you are confused or concerned about the title of this post. That's ok. For those of you following along at home, I've been in a search for athletic shoes since I arrived in Italy. I ventured into Florence again today with Lauren and as it were, I found a store where I found moderately priced shoes. They are blue. And they resemble suede. There you have it. They're made by a company called Lotto, which I've never heard of, but I'll give you a review when they fall apart on me, because in all likelihood, they will.

We went out to drink tonight after dinner. FUN. Ran into Dylan (the leader of the St. Thomas Moore Society) and got free shots. They were lemon shots with an actual lemon sitting on top that was lit on fire. It was quite enjoyable. So I really didn't pay for anything the entire night. I'm really not in the greatest of moods right now. It's hard to explain. You'd think being here I'd find distractions for myself, but even that hasn't been enough. Know that I am praying for you as well.

Anywho! On to brighter things. Tomorrow, Pietro, Adam, and I, are going mountain biking through Tuscany tomorrow. It is going to be awesome!

God bless!
This is a picture I took yesterday in front of the Duomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment