27 February 2011

Buonasera

Aren't you guys lucky. You get to hear from me twice in one day. You don't think so? Well that's unfortunate, because you're going to be graced with my wit and cleverness.
Sweet, no?
Notre Dame law professor Paulo Carozzo came to speak to us tonight for C&L and it was really cool. He was a great speaker and he told us about his introduction to the movement and what it meant to him. It was a pleasure to meet such an affluent and charming person.

Nothing much happened today other than relaxing and reading. I finally was able to catch up on some things I had been meaning to read since I got here. I've started Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy in honor of being in his city. It has been awesome so far. That's about the extent of what has happened since I last checked in.

Think this was unnecessary? So do I. But I wanted to do it anyway.

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! We just finished Purgatorio and started Paradiso!!!
    <3 Kelsey C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I've really enjoyed the Divine Comedy. Dante was a beast.

    ReplyDelete