21 February 2011

Hmmmmmm

Just another random image. I sometimes wish I were a pirate... or at least a pirate like Captain Jack...
As you can probably tell, nothing really interesting happened today. Another five hours of Italiano. And basketball. So I guess my original statement was kind of a lie. Got eight guys (including me) to play. Kind of wish I had followed through with it into high school, but you live and you learn. I got my jump hook going and I played considerably well since I haven't played for over a month. Did I mention that the rim is bent? And the ball we used was a few sizes too small? Made the game interesting, that's for sure. My team ended up winning two of three very close games. Other results were a blister on my left foot and a jammed left pinky finger. Something so small shouldn't be able to hurt as badly as it does.

Came back, took a shower, went to dinner. Fun fact: I had stuffed peppers for dinner tonight and they tasted exactly like Nani's. Benissimo. I guess what they say is true, home cooking is the best cooking. Miss my family's Italian food-- kind of seems like blasphemy since I'm living in Italy, doesn't it?
I have never heard a better description of myself...
So as you can tell, I'm just relaxing now. Probably should be planning for Venice.
Like how I did that?
Combined Pirates of the Caribbean and How I Met Your Mother.
I can hear your applause.
*bows*
But that'd be productive.
Uhm. Yea...
To some, this chain of photos/video will not make any sense.
Others who know me will get a good laugh from it.
So...

I think this is where I say: And that's how it was.

O wait. Wrong sign off.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment