23 February 2011

We Open in Venice!

Since I doubt I'll be able to post anything significant tomorrow, I'll give you the break down tonight.

Today was pretty good, if I say so myself... which I do... just in case you were wondering. We ventured into town again for our culture class with Francesco. We went to a few more churches including Santa Maria Novella, which is a Dominican (go St. Dominic!) church.
Santa Maria Novella

After dinner a few of us went into town. I ended up buying a messenger bag and a zip up Italia hoodie. This has led the way to how I'm going to commemorate my trip in Italy. In Ireland I had decks of cards. In Italy, I will be buying patches from every city I go to so I can sow them onto this jacked/hoodie. I think it'll turn out well :)

So I'm going to Venice tomorrow (or at least I'll be leaving tomorrow to wait for the train for Venice) so I thought that this would be fitting. This is from one of my favorite musicals, Kiss Me Kate.
It's kind of fitting since I'll probably hit Padua on Saturday as well. But I think that's it for today. I'm freaking exhausted.

God bless, everyone. I'll hopefully post tomorrow sometime before I got. Love you all!

Oh and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment