04 February 2011

Italy: Day 2

These days have been absolutely incredible. Whether it is hanging out with my new friends or just exploring the beautiful countryside, I really couldn't ask for anything more.

I really don't know what to say about today. I had two hours of Italiano, then we had lunch, followed by two hours of Reform in the Church. I relaxed for a few hours after before going to dinner. The students here have the opportunity to cook for everyone with the help of the chef here at the villa and tonight was absolutely amazing. We had a LOT of pasta and it was some of the best I had ever had.

Dony MacManus, a sculptor from Dublin, came and presented around nine and he was awesome. We followed this with a trip up to the Communist Bar. You'll probably hear more about this later because I'm terribly tired and need to get some sleep.

The entrance to Villa Morghen.
God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Dominic. I miss you a ton. Also, I was talking to some of my customers at work about you today b/c they're going to Ireland over St. Patrick's day and wanted some pointers on what to do and see during their trip. I tried to give them the address for this blog but I think I messed it up, ha. But talking about you and your adventures made me miss you more. Glad you're enjoying Florence! The end = )

    ReplyDelete